– Proficient in posting and managing all channels including FB, Linkedin, Twitter, youtube etc.
– Execute social media campaigns with the aim of expanding viewership and increasing engagement.
– Should be able to work on videos, GIFS.
– Should know photography to create regular content
– Able to run campaigns and lead generation and effectively share ROI on the campaigns
– Execute platform specific campaigns for social media.
– Measure and monitor all social media channels and campaigns.
– Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications and channels.
– Evaluate and improve systems and methods of targeting, tracking, reporting, and evaluation of our social media programs.
– Work closely with the core departments design teams on all copy, creative and branding initiatives.
– Report on channel performance and derive insights that could be used to inform or evolve the social media strategy
– Should have a passion for using social media platforms as a means to communicate with audiences and a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with content through them
Interested Candidates can apply here: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION